I have done a collection of Prawn recipes tried and tested in my kitchen but the recipe I'm going to share today is actually one of my cooking ''experiments'' that turned out to be a success! Well, my husband is my critic so if he says it's delish, then I consider my experimental recipe an accomplishment.
This recipe is Mediterranean-inspired and it's very easy, hope you'll like it!
Butter-Baked Prawns with Cheese and Basil
1 Kg Tiger Prawns
50 g Butter
1) Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
2) Wash the prawns, remove head, slice the back but don't remove the shells. Place in a metal/ oven safe container.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Put 100 g butter and bake for 30 minutes.
5) Add cheese and basil on top, bake for another 10 minutes.
Serve while hot! :)