Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mozart's House in Salzburg

When I was in grade school, I was very eager to take piano lessons. I used to think I could become like Mozart, Bach or Beethoven. It was really funny!!! I was very ambitious! But when I started learning the BASICS of piano, I didn't know it was very hard as it looks easy, and my music teacher??? She's very rough! Well to cut the story short, I only took piano lessons for 3 years and well, I still know how to play but not like Mozart or Beethoven. I play a little bit... hehe!!!
Anyway, it was such a dream come true to go to Salzburg, Austria and finally see where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart grew up. It must be wonderful to be Mozart's neighbor and hear him play sensational music.


Mozart's House

It was closed!!! so unfortunate!!! :(

Mozart's Birthplace
Getreidegasse 9
A-5020 Salzburg
Austria


Here is my favorite MOZART piece!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment