They say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! So ladies, if want to do something special and personalized to your boyfriends or husbands this Valentines, make him dinner!
Today's blog, I will be sharing to you my easy Pizza dough recipe. And the toppings? It's up to you! You can put whatever you want or however you like it.
Hope you enjoy my pizza dough recipe and Happy Hearts Day. ♥
2 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
2 1/4 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
1 tablepoon White Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
3 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 cup warm Water
1) Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and mix thoroughly.
2) Cover the bowl with cloth, let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
3) Knead the dough flat for 10 minutes, add flour if necessary.
4) On a non-stick pan, rub some butter and place the dough carefully.
5) Spread tomato sauce on top of the dough, add toppings like tuna,vegetables, cheese.
6) Place pizza inside the pre-heated oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until dough starts to become brown.
For my other recipes, click here.