Saturday, September 1, 2012

La Roca Village

Two months ago, I was researching online for good places to shop in Spain. I stumbled into a website of this OUTLET Shopping haven that is home to more than 100 luxury retailers. The only problem, I cannot really see or get into the brand's products. I was a little disappointed and unsure whether to believe this.

We invited a good Spanish friend, Manuel, to come over to our place for dinner. I asked if he knows the best place to shop in Spain, he told me about Las Rozas Village in Madrid. I was really surprised so I asked if he knows about La Roca Village in Barcelona (since my husband and I are driving to Barcelona from Alicante), he said it's the same company so I was really really happy.

La Roca Village is an outlet shop located north of Barcelona near the border of Spain and France. And believe me, it's like a Disneyland for the shopaholics. 


La Roca Village
08430 Santa Agnès de Malanyanes
(La Roca del Vallès)
Barcelona
España

Tel: +34 93 842 39 39
Fax: +34 93 842 30 59



























No comments:

Post a Comment