The smallest monkey in the world is found in the Philippines. The Philippine Tarsier, measures 3.35 to 6. 30 inches in height and weighs about 60-160 grams, is found in Bohol, Samar, Leyte, and Mindanao.
Facts about Philippine Tarsiers:
* The Tarsiers have large and disproportionate eyes, the Philippine Tarsier's eyes
are also fixed in its skul that they can't turn in their sockets.
* They can turn their head to 180 degrees.
* They have fur that is thin and rough, usually gray to dark brown color.
* The Philippine tarsiers are shy and nocturnal, sleeping during the day and active at night.
* They feed on insects and small lizards.