I just used my pizza recipe, and the result, it was pretty good!
Hope you enjoy! :)
Calzone Dough Recipe
2 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
2 1/4 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
1 tablepoon White Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
3 tablspoon Olive Oil
1 cup warm Water
1) Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and mix thoroughly.
2) Cover the bowl with cloth, let the dough rise for an hour.
3) After an hour, knead the dough flat and round (like a pizza) for 20 minutes,
add flour if necessary. Set aside.
1 can Pizza Sauce Can
1 green Paprika (chopped)
200g Champignon Mushroom (sliced thinly)
4 medium Tomatoes (chopped)
1 Large Onion (chopped)
3 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
3 mini Babybel Cheese
1) Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
Deep pan with olive oil, turn heat to low, saute chopped onion
and garlic until golden brown, add chopped paprika, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Saute for 5 minutes. Turn off heat then set aside.
2) On the flat round dough, add pizza sauce, spread evenly.
3) Place the sauted paprika, mushroom and tomatoes on top.
4) Grate the Babybel cheese, place it on top of the dough.
5) Then fold the dough and close the sides.
Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
6) Serve while still hot. :)