Thursday, July 25, 2013

5 Things I love about Paris

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think most girls would love to go to Paris. Well, most of my girl friends are dying to visit Paris. When I was little, I was also dreaming of seeing the romantic city one day. One of the reasons why I became a flight attendant is to travel especially to Paris and be able to see the Eiffel Tower. But it was until 2010 when I first visited Paris with my husband. The feeling was very nice, I was bursting with excitement and happiness that I am finally setting foot in the city of lights and the fashion capital of the world.

And here are the 5 things I love about Paris.


1) Eiffel Tower


When you visit Paris, should not only see the Eiffel tower but also go up the tower and see the lovely view of the city. There are also souvenir shops and restaurants on top of the tower.



2) French Cuisine


French are very famous for their delicious food so when in Paris, must try a real French restaurant or even just a French Bakery. The Baguette sandwiches are mouthwatering. I also love their pastries. Really yummy!



3) French Macarons


When I first tasted macarons, it was a heavenly feeling! Every bite is delight!



4) French Language

I dunno why but every time I hear somebody speak French, I find it really sexy! There's something about their language that makes them sound so romantic!



5) Chanel


Of course, if you love shopping, Paris is one of the places to go!
Of all the luxury brands, Chanel is my favorite. I just love Chanel but they're so expensive. Chanel is classic so I am very happy having a Chanel vintage bag. Still saving for the Chanel Quilted Lambskin Bag! ;)
But even the other vintage Chanel designs, I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment