Friday, July 12, 2013

My Costume Jewelry Collection

A few months ago, I posted an article about Fabulous Costume Jewelry. After reading the Fabulous Fakes by Carole Tanembaum, I got really inspired by her collection so I started collecting my own costume jewelry. When I checked online shops like Malleries, e-bay, etc. for signature costume jewelry, the prices were just too much.
Well, the older (vintage) they get, the more expensive they become!

Since I love earrings, I am concentrating of collecting only vintage costume earrings.

So I was researching for an affordable online shop until I found Etsy. There are so many luxury brands- vintage costume jewelry that you can find on Etsy. Brands like Christian Lacroix, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Givenchy, Christian Dior, Kenneth Jay Lane, Karl Lagerfeld, Elsa Schiaperelli, etc.
The prices are also affordable compared to other online shops.


Bought at Etsy's. Black Onyx and Pearl dangling gold earrings by Givenchy. Signed Givenchy Circa 1970's.

My first costume jewelry by Liz Claiborne. It was a gift from my cousin when I became a Flight Attendant. Dangling gold Liz Claiborne Earrings. Signed Liz Claiborne Circa 1990's.

Also bought at Etsy's. Christian Dior Pearl Earrings. Singed Christian Dior Circa 1970's- 1980's.

Although this earrings is not really vintage but its still costume jewelry. Bought it at a Chanel shop in Singapore last year.

So happy that my costume jewelry collection is slowly growing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment