If you're too tired for take-outs and food delivery is just not for you or you're saving money, here's a cheap and fun easy way to cook on your day off!
A healthy meal you can make from leftovers.
Asian Fried Rice
2-3 cups Leftover rice
100g Shrimps (chopped)
100g Tofu (diced)
100g Carrots (diced)
100g String Beans (chopped)
1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
*You can put whatever you want or whatever leftovers! This is just my recipe. :)*
1) Deep pan with olive oil, turn the heat to low, saute chopped garlic.
2) Add tofu and shrimps, fry them. Then add corn, carrots, string beans, Saute.
3) Add the leftover rice and mix them with the other ingredients.
3) Dash some salt and pepper then add soya sauce. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Serve fried rice while still warm.
Hope you enjoy!!! :)