Here's the recipe for Chocolate Fudge... Try it, it's fun and yummy!!! ;)
2 deciliter Whipping Cream
3 deciliter Granulated Sugar
50 grams Butter
1/2 deciliter Cacao
1 tbsp Vanilla Sugar
50 grams Chopped Nuts (optional)
1) Grease and make a mold with baking paper, about 20 x 30 cm or less if you want it thicker.
2) In a deep pan with high heat, stir sugar and cream together, bring to boil.
3) Reduce heat and continue to cook up to 122 degrees.
4) Once the batter will bubble up and turn to brownish color, continue stirring to make batter a little thicker.
5) Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter, cocoa and vanilla, also add some nuts if you want.
6) Stir vigorously to melt the butter.
7) Pour the batter into the mold. Allow to solidify.
8) Once its already hard, cut into pieces.
9) Put pieces into a jar and store in the refrigerator.