Monday, December 3, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere you go! Yes, it's Christmas month once again and 22 more days to go before exchanging gifts and eating yummy Christmas treats. Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year! How I wish it's Christmas everyday. I just love how people celebrate and decorate their homes with beautiful Christmas Trees, Santa Figurines, the lovely Christmas lights, gifts covered in red and green wrappers, the Christmas Ham and everything that is about Christmas.


And do you know one great thing about this holiday season??? The Christmas Market...Yes!!!
Have you been to any Christmas market yet???

Famous German Christmas market
Lubeck, Germany

People shopping...

Shopping for yummy Christmas chocolates and Marzipan...:)

Christmas lights here, there and everywhere!!!


I wish I will spend Christmas in Europe, I just love how everything glows and all the snow. The delicious Christmas cookies, yummy Santa chocolates and Christmas glogg.
But seems like we will be spending Christmas in a tropical country, which, is also very wonderful.
Well tomorrow, I will buy a new Christmas tree (no Spruce in Asia!!!) and can't wait to decorate my home some Christmas stuffs. Have you done yours?





Photos: Lubeck, Germany ( owned by Travelling Moi)

No comments:

Post a Comment